What are some of the ways that I can become an Active Friend?
- Attend monthly Friends meetings on the third Tuesday of the month (please see note below)
- Help with book sales and other fundraisers
- Bake for the annual holiday cookie platter fundraiser or other events
- Provide technical, graphic, or communication support to the Friends
How do the Friends support the library?
- Museum and Cultural Passes
- Teen and Children’s Programs
- Hoopla (digital access to books, movies 24/7)
- Winter Music Series
- Movie Site License
- Mango Language Database
- Summer Reading Program
- New Upholstery for Library Chairs
I don’t have a lot of time to help out or get involved, are there some small ways that I can support the Friends?
- Name the Friends as your charity of choice on AMAZON SMILE
- “Like” the Friends of the Canton Public Library’s page on Facebook
It is through the generous support of our Canton community that we continue to assist the library in providing resources to our residents and we are very grateful for your ongoing support.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Friends will use a virtual platform for meetings until such time as it is safe to resume in-person meetings. Please e-mail email@example.com if you would like to be added to our meeting e-mail list.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER – PLEASE RENEW!
IF YOU ARE NOT A MEMBER – PLEASE JOIN!